Central Records Unit
The POLICE DEPARTMENT RECORDS OFFICE is located
at 100 Main Street - Main Entrance and the hours of Operation
are: 9am-12noon, 1pm-3pm Monday thru Friday. Closed on
*** Call ahead of time to confirm there is a CLERK working
Residential Parking Permits (annual)
Must be obtained at CITY HALL
Please go to the
Treasurer’s Office at City Hall They
will no longer be sold at the Police Station after 9-8-2010.
CITY HALL: Hours of
Tues. Thurs. 8:30am-4:30pm, Wed 8:30am-7:30pm, Fri. 8:30am-12:30pm).
- You must have a valid M/V registration with a
specific Medford address.
- You are also allowed to have a visitor's pass for
- Motor Vehicle Accident Reports (Filed and Completed)
- Insurance Companies please submit a letter and $5.00
for each report.
- For serious accidents/fatalities please submit your
request through the
Accident Investigation Unit.
- Citizens please come in person or submit a letter
requesting the specific report with the date of accident, location, time
and at least one M/V involved, (keep in mind that the other operator's
narrative is not obtainable by either party while the accident is still
- Local Record Check (for you or your child)
- Have a valid ID
- Can only obtain your own record, or your child's (if
- Local Record Check (you are a Law Enforcement Officer)
- Have a valid Police/Agent/State-Federal
- No cost or Fee
- Rates & Fees for Reports/Permits
- $5.00 per M/V Accident Report
- $1.00 per Department Incident Report, .50 cents for
each page thereafter.
- $10.00 for annual Residential Parking Permit
- National Record Checks/Statewide Record Checks
- Department Incident Reports
- Department Daily Journals
- Other Reports